11.30AM – 12.45AM: « PLENARY 2 – OPENING CORPORATE DATA »
Round table and conference to identify stakes, benefits, needs and issues in extending open data to private sector, and civil society; identify and map essential “pivot” data, common goods in topics like mobility, ecology, health, economy….
With the participation of :
- Chris Taggart, founder of Open Corporates
- Frédéric Charles, Corporate IS Strategy and governance, Lyonnaise des Eaux – SUEZ Environnement
- Marcelo Soria-Rodriguez, of BBVA bank
- Jean-François Lassalle, of TOTAL, former member of EITI
- Alan Mitchell, Ctrl-Shift, project “Midata”
- Martin Duval, CEO of BlueNove, author of the report “Open Data : which stakes, which opportunities for private organizations ?”
More information on the programme and the conference on http://www.opendataweek.org/?page_id=209&lang=en
Really enjoyed moderating this great panel of experts and top managers !